If you wish to stay at the forefront of development in reward, recognition and incentives you will benefit by networking with leading industry professionals. So much of business today comes through networking with contacts, collaboration and partnerships – the IMA creates a great and cost-effective way of staying in touch.
Benefits of IMA Europe
The following are key benefits to members:
- Promoting Incentives
- Open door policy
- Members Meetings
- Sharing Best Practice
- Education and Data
- Research and Development
You can find further information about the membership benefits in the benefits overview.
Who should join the IMA Europe?
Any European business that is involved at any stage of the incentive industry:
- Employee Motivation
- Reward & Recognition
- Employee Benefits
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Loyalty & Retention
- Merchandise, gift card, prepaid, leisure, hotel & experiences providers
- Performance Improvement Companies
- Providers of Incentive Programs
- Fulfillment Houses
- Distributors and Manufacturers Representatives
- Sales Promotion Agencies
- Major Trade Publications
- Event Managers in the incentive field
- Consultancies in social, online, IT, gift cards & prepaid
What our members say about us:
“Being a member of the IMA provides a real opportunity to enhance my current network and create professional relationships. As a group we learn about breaking news and best practice from within the Incentive & Recognition industry.” Sean Wilkinson – Corporate Rewards
“IMA Europe provides great opportunities focused on networking. The members of IMA Europe are industry professionals from different sectors which is great to learn and understand how recognition and incentives work from sector to sector” Jonathan Grey – Ovation Incentives
“As a member I profit a lot from the international incentive marketing network. Especially the strategic partnerships and the exchange of specific knowledge with other experts are a great advantage of the membership.” Mark Gregg – BONAGO
Be part of something special
We’d love for you to join us.
If you would like to become a member or receive more information about us there are two ways to do so:
- Just contact us! Click Here >>
- Join us at one of the next members meetings. Even if you are not a member (yet) potential members can attend the meetings free of charge and get to know the IMA Europe. You can find the information on our events page. View future events >>
We look forward to welcoming you into our network.